Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Autumn In The Country


In 1980, I took my first painting class, and this was my first oil painting. I believe this is the perfect Season to share my effort into the art field. Wow, 29 years have come and gone, It seems like yesterday. I went to class, met many nice ladies, laughed, had paint everywhere. It was such fun. We are still warm in California, soon Autumn will arrive, waiting, waiting.....

I sign my paintings now , Brook, On this picture it was signed Sunnybrook. We had horses and our ranch was called Sunnybrook Trail Winds, so when the teacher told us to sign our painting, I felt silly at the time signing my name on it, so I put the ranch name. Youth, what was I thinking?? Hope to return to painting on my holiday vacation. If you have ever wanted to paint, join a class , you may be surprised, the wonder is in the eye of the beholder and the enjoyment is memorable. Till next Time, bask in your Autumn Leaves.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! this is a wonderful painting of Fall. I love it!

    Happy Painting,

    Paz

    ReplyDelete