Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Wednesday, Red is the color of the Day

A picture of a small red flower,I made three, they will be used for the pattern with the house in the garden. I posted the picture pattern earlier, if you missed it just scroll down a little ways. The larger flower will make another project for spring. I plan to post later my variety of items in my collection of red and yellow. Busy getting patterns and kits to the shop.
Have a productive week, watch those gardens grow. Blessings, Brook

4 comments:

  1. Brook - I love the "Everything Garden" quilt and your beautiful flowers will be perfect for it!!! And I love the fussy cut center on the larger flower!! Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad I found your lovely blog through One Flower Wednesday. Your girlie girls are adorable. Please consider linking in to my Teddy Bears Picnic, I'm sure everyone would love to meet Jeffery

    ReplyDelete