Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Wednesday Hexies for the Cottage

As you can see the flowers have mixed petals.  Trying to do the landscape/ background of the hexie cottage picture. The flowers will be a mixture of colors to blend the overall picture. I, too am looking forward to the finished piece.  There is approximately six hundred and sixty seven pieces for hexies and the separate insert cottage in stitchery.  This will take some time.  I make the hexies during  night time television.   Have a good week until next Wednesday,  Blessings,  Brook

4 comments:

  1. Nice Flowers to add to your gardn WOW you sure have a lot to stitch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting project. Your garden is going to be beautiful. I like it so well that I'm thinking of making a quilt along those lines...Am I a copy cat?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's going to be a lot of work but sooooo worth it in the end. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete