Saturday, August 12, 2017

Autumn Season

This weekend placing many Patterns and Kits in my Etsy shop.  Autumn is soon here, My favorite time of year, not to cold  or not to hot.  I like when there is a nip in the early morning air.  I also am selling furniture plus more, if interested contact me.  I am in the Lancaster, CA town. I have wonderful oak cabinets that can hold a large amount of quilt fabric, an Oak two drawer file cabinet, quilt books etc...  Other furniture is dark antique Buffet and table set, two desk, one is a tall Secretary.  Antique light chandelier , bookcase. A shabby decorative piece- a window  shutter box, difficult to describe a must see.  I did put some pics on Instagram, do not know how to get them to computer. Need to have a grandchild here for Tech help.    Thanks for stopping to read.  Blessings,  Brook

No comments:

Post a Comment